Thursday, February 12, 2015

Something New:  in addition to poetry and verse that is has both sacred and at times secular themes and subject matter,  I am starting a weekly postings of homiletical materials and poetry on lectionary readings.  Some of it will be recycled from my fairly large email list from a number of years ago when I published both "SERmondays" (lectionary commentary of sorts) and "Another Verse of the Gospel."  I will be adding new and current things that come from my retirement with a side-of-interim-work keyboard.  You can respond or comment by emailing me and I would enjoy hearing reactions and your thoughts.  Sorry about the red font but I did think this information might be more like a rubric and it might catch folks attention.   Harvey Mozolak

No comments:

Post a Comment